Sunday, January 31, 2016

Eternal Hope: Day 10

Day 10: A Real Home

I earned enough to finish my home. It hasn't even been two weeks yet. I'm so happy.

It's only a studio type of house, but it's definitely a big step up from before.

This is the outside of the house.

 This is my bedroom/study area. Same bed, but new dresser as well as a desk, computer, and chair. The computer was the most expensive at $522, but the cheapest one I could buy.

 This is the kitchen/dining/family room. Small TV, but I'm just happy that I finally have a TV. I also bought another counter for the kitchen. The sofa, coffee table, and TV are definitely new.

 Same bathroom, but remodeled slightly. New tile on the walls and floor plus a new sink.
  
Now I get to go shopping for a new wardrobe and get rid of this outfit for good.
 

I like yellow and it looks good on me :)


I love pink, which I think is obvious from my house HAHA

 Nothing too exciting here, but the jacket is so comic book and I love that.

 I also love red and this is a bit edgy, but not too much :)


Back to yellow with another color and some cool jeans.

Now that I have my new wardrobe, I can start applying for jobs since I don't look homeless anymore.

Let's see. I'm creative and I love the outdoors. I would be a painter, but I don't have the money to buy an easel. I can't afford an instrument so musician is out. Maybe I should be a writer? It'll help pay the bills until I can do what I really love doing, paint. 

I am officially a writer!! I should get to writing my first novel now. I mean, I have free time LOL. 

So my boss wants me to read some books. This is a great idea as I will gain some inspiration for my writing.

Now that I've finished reading, I'll see if Sam is online to talk.


She is so I'm letting her know that I officially have a home. She said that as soon as I have a private room just for her then she'll make a move. Teenagers, right? I was like that too. Had to have my own space. Her birthday isn't for a little while off so I still have time. 

I am so happy to finally own a real home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment