Sunday, January 24, 2016

Eternal Hope: Day 4

Day 4: The Struggle Continues

Since I got home later, I ended up sleeping a lot later than I wanted. I'll make sure I go to bed at a decent hour tonight.

So I have $142, after spending $20 on a taxi and $3 on eggs and toast, so I need a couple of hundred more for a new toilet. I found a rose last night on the side of the furniture store. I'll dig up some rocks, check for frogs, harvest what I can, and go fishing. I can only hope for the best. 
 
 
Just finished fishing so let's tally up what I've found so far.

Here's what I have and the amount the farmers market paid me for
1. 10 roses at $5 each = $50
2. 10 wild mushrooms at $1 each = $10
  3. 1 Koi fish at $16 = $16
4. 1 goldfish at $5 = $5
5. 1 guppy at $5 = $5

Total earned: $86
I now have: $228

This is good, but this is chump change compared to all that I need just so I can survive without needing help from others. Off to "work" I go since I can't get an actual job. Who would hire me looking like this anyway?

There was a strawberry bush by the lake!! I hadn't noticed it here before PLUS there were 5 of them on there worth $2 each so another $10. HOT DOG!! haha

So I went back to the furniture store in hopes to get the toilet this time. I can never remember how much it costs LOL. I'm $44 short so I walked around the property. Found a rock with furium in it!! I hope it's worth about $50 so I can FINALLY have my own toilet lol.  
 

OMG it's worth over $140!! That's way more than I was expecting. I want to cry from happiness.

I have been so stressed from not having a toilet that this is such a relief. Who knew how wonderful a simple plumbing object would be?

 
Thanks to that fuirum, I have my own toilet.

Now I have $96 and bills are due, which will be $44. It's a good thing that I have enough to pay them. That leaves me with $52, which is plenty for food. I need to see what I need to save up for a refrigerator. 

The one at the furniture is over $2,000 so looks like I'm going to shop for a cheaper one.

Going to go home, install the toilet, and get some rest before another big day tomorrow.
 
Maybe I should call my sister tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment