Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Eternal Hope: Day 8

Day 8: Trouble In Paradise?
I was so tired last night that now I feel like I was hit by a truck. I think I should take an easy day because I totally over did it yesterday.
Hmm...there's no post from Erika today and I haven't heard from Sam in days. Erika could just be busy, but Sam? I mean, I know dad said she couldn't talk to me yet something doesn't feel right. I need to check on both Erika and Sam, but I have no idea where Erika lives and my parents might be home. Maybe we can meet somewhere discreet where they will be least likely to see us.
 I know. I can ask Sam if she could come over. 
 
Well here goes nothing... 
She came over instantly after school.  This seems like it might be a good sign.

My studious little sister.

Okay I need to know why she hasn't called me back or anything after our last conversation.
 

Sam: I told you. I'm not supposed to be talking to you
Sabrina: I thought maybe dad kicked you out
Sam: He threatened it, but mom stopped him.
Sabrina: What! She'll protect you, but not me?
Sam: You called me, remember?
Sabrina: Yeah and you answered the phone, which you didn't have to do.
Sam: Please, yes I did. If I didn't then you would keep calling. Besides, I was worried about you.
Sabrina: You were? You have a funny way of showing it.
Sam: What do you mean?
Sabrina: Remember our last conversation?
Sam: Yeah and as I can see, you still don't have a full house yet. 
Sabrina: Does mom and dad even know you're here?
Sam: No. I told them I was going to Shelly's house after school to work on homework. She's covering for me.
Sabrina: I am happy dad didn't kick you out or disown you, but I feel like they like you better than me.
Sam: Well they do since I'm not the one who said she wasn't going to go into the family business.
Sabrina: Well, are you when you turn 20? That's only a few year away.
Sam: Well...I'm not sure. On one hand, I admire you standing up to dad and handling all of this on your own. On the other hand, I don't want to disappoint dad.
Sabrina: I don't regret my decision because I stood up for myself and I'm doing what makes me happy. Yes this is stressful and hard, but it's so rewarding.
Sam: Living at home is a nightmare. At least when I had you there, it was better.
Sabrina: So why did you react the way you did on the phone?
Sam: Dad was home, which is where I wish I didn't have to go back to.
Sabrina: If I could finish building a stable home, would you want to live here with me?
Sam: They wouldn't allow it.
Sabrina: You're 17 so when you turn 18, you're a legal adult.
Sam: I'll be a senior by then. Can you finish this before my 18th birthday, which is in a month?
Sabrina: I will work even harder to finish it if it means I get my baby sister back.
Sam: Okay. I really like that idea. I miss you so much.
Sabrina: Just don't let mom and dad know something is up. Act normal.
Sam: I will and Sabrina?
Sabrina: Yeah Sam?
Sam: Thank you. I should get home soon. I'm never at Shelly's this long.
Sabrina: Okay bye baby sis.
Sam: Bye big sis. i love you.
Sabrina: I love you too.

This  gives me an even greater amount of motivation to finish my home. It also makes me so happy that I might finally get to have my baby sister back with me.

Now I need to head to the farmers market to cash in my findings from yesterday.
 

So the sales from what I caught and found yesterday, I have:
1. Bass $38
2. 2 Spotted Leaf frog $20
3. Trout $29
4. 3 Minnow $18
5. Plumbing Upgrade part $30
6. Koi $17
7. guppy $7 
8. 2 Betta $22 
9. Dirtsurfer frog $100
 10. Treefish $139
11. Exotic goldfish $27
12. Rainbowfish $76 
13. Dirt frog $10 
14. Eggplant frog $10
15. Spotted Eggplant frog $10
16. Snapdragon flower $5
17. Lily flower $5
Total earned yesterday: $563

I now have $597 so I can build me some walls!!

I also planted one of the lily's that I found and watered my plants =]


They're looking better every day =]

  I spent all, but $26 on walls LOL. 
I thought it looked like a home before, but this makes me behind ecstatic. 

 Almost a complete bedroom and soon, it will be.

All that's left is a few walls for the bedroom then walls for the kitchen and then my basic foundation of a house will be complete. I will need a separate room for Sam if she ends up moving in with me. If something happens that she doesn't then I'll use it for something else like a study.

Erika hasn't posted on her blog in days and before recently, she posted a lot. I wonder if she's okay... 
 
Seeing my sister was the best part of today. Tomorrow I'll visit Erika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment