Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Eternal Hope: Day 2

Day 2: New Beginnings

So here I am at my new home. Doesn't look like much, does it? No, I suppose not lol. That's okay because I plan on working hard and building my dream home no matter how long it takes. 


This is my new home. It's it magnificent? You can't see anything? I know it doesn't look like much, yet, but just give me time. This place has a lot of potential.

 I have no money at all so I just gotta think of ways to earn money, but I'm not sure what I can do. I have no skills, but I can paint though I can't do much with that without an easel plus supplies cost money. 

So what can I do for money? Wait, is that a lake? I can go fishing then sell the fish at the market nearby. I can walk there so I won't need to pay a taxi. Well, I don't have a fishing rod, but I'm sure I can just use a stick to catch a fish.

Looks like someone left a fish rod just laying here. I'll only borrow it to catch some fish so I can have some food. 

Well I only caught one fish, which is better than nothing I guess. Now to head to the market next door to see what I can get for it. 


They only wanted $5 for it. What can I get for $5 here? One plate of food. A girl's gotta eat though. I need to earn more money so I can eat dinner and buy some clothes if need be plus I may need a taxi at some point.
So in searching the area around my "house," I saw a log and decided to check it out. Turns out there was an eggplant frog there. Well at least the frog was worth $10, it was more valuable than my fish LOL.



I found a snapdragon plant so I can sell that and I found a rock, which I can dig to see if there's anything valuable. Fortunately, I can just use my hands to get this one out. The farmers market took $5 for the snapdragon and $50 for the fossil rock that I found. OMG I now have $70, which is way more than I anticipated to have earned already. Maybe being on my own will work out in the end. 

Now that I have a good amount of money, let's see if I can buy a toilet otherwise I may need to go to the park or ask a neighbor if they'll let me use their restroom. I really gotta go LOL.

I had to go to Willow Creek in order to shop for furniture. Too bad there isn't one close by, but that's okay. Had to pay the Taxi $20, which took out a big chunk of my money right there. So I went shopping at Furniture 'N More for a toilet, but the cheapest was over $100 so I decided to buy this cheap one of a kind bed.

Tomorrow I'll go to the lake and fish some more. I might have better luck this time. For now, I need to go home and get some sleep.

Oh how I miss my comfortable bed back home...


0 comments:

Post a Comment