Monday, January 25, 2016

Eternal Hope: Day 6

Day 6: Eternal Hope
I had a wonderful sleep last night despite all the noise from cars and people. I guess I'm getting used to living here. It's been almost a week. Can you believe it? I can't!! I just hope I can finish my kitchen and bathroom by tomorrow. One can only hope, but that's all I have left now...my eternal hope that I will make it out here.


Yay for mushrooms, a rose bush, and frogs.

I had an epiphany last night while I was sleeping. If I plant something, like a mushroom or rose, then I will gain 10 more and I can keep selling those. That will mean I won't have to go hunting as much for stuff. It will require work, but it'll give me something to do =]

 Okay so I found 10 mushroom and 10 roses. I'll plant one of each then sell the rest. I also found an Eggplant Frog.

I also found two rocks. 

The one with sparkles gave me Punium. The second one gave me another freaking capsule. I am so getting tired of these LOL. 

 Found a snap dragon flower also. I will be planting one of these as well.

 While heading to the lake, I found a couple of rocks to dig up. 

Both were time capsules, which I'll open up later with the other one.


There was a strawberry bush also


I found an onion bush as well.

Man this lake has so many plants to get!!


 Since I'm here, I might as well go fishing

I found: Trout, Goldfish, and ChiChild.


Found a rose bush and a snap dragon bush.

 I also found two rocks to dig up and another place to search for a frog.

 Okay going to go home real quick to plant the two things then to the farmers market for some money. I need that stove as these hot dogs aren't going to last me for forever.

Okay let's start with the three time capsules that I found.



So the first capsule on the far left is a Chaz McFreely.
The middle one is a Popppy.
The one on the far right is a Trevor Varily.

 Now to plant what I have :)


From left to right is: snapdragon, rose, mushroom, and onion.

Now to head to the farmers market to sell the rest of my stash. These fish are starting to smell LOL.

 1. 14 snapdragons gives me $70
2.  Trevor Varily gives me $60
3. Poppy gives me $20 
4. 19 roses gives me $95
5. 10 strawberries gives me $20 (i forgot to plant one, oops)
6.  Chaz McFreely gives me $15
7.  Eggplant Frog gives me $10
 8. Spotted Leaf Frog gives me $10
 9. Punium gives me $30
10.  9 mushroom gives me $9
11.  9 onions gives me $27
12. 2fossils gives me $100
13.  2 Trout gives me $84
14. 2 goldfish gives me $18
15. 2 Chichild gives me $41
Total: $609

So I now have $703. I have never been this rich on my own. I can buy my fridge and maybe complete some rooms. I can't wait to update with what I do. Gotta go shopping now!!


I finally got my stove again!!

I finally have a shower!! Soon I will be able to close off the bathroom and add a door. Fortunately, I haven't had to worry about anyone seeing me. I just want to make sure I have the utmost privacy.

I am going to cook something on my brand new stove. I can't wait to try it out!!


 I made some yummy mac 'n cheese and I ate it on my brand new dining room set, which is the perfect size for me :)


I can't believe I have time to do more fishing lol.
I found a trout, koi, and chichild. 

The farmers market is ready to close so I need to head over there real quick as it's getting late.

Okay. For the trout they gave me $21, $20 for the Koi, and $16 for the Chichild. That brings me to $81 after all that I spent on my "house."

I am exhausted after this long day so I'm going to use my bathroom then go to bed.

It's getting homier by the day, but I'm so lonely all the time.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved it...<3 because of you im doing this kinda challenge.. but mines (you cant use and easel)

    ReplyDelete