Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Eternal Hope: Day 11

Day 11: What Will She Do?

I don't start my new job until another couple of days so I think I'll go fishing in the glade to earn some extra money until then. I have $138 so my bills should be covered, but I want to have some extra lying around just in case.

Since Erika lives right by the entrance, I'll talk to her to see if she's had any luck in finding her phone.

  Erika: OMG Sabrina, I love your new hair
Me: Aww thanks E. That means a lot to me.
Erika: OMG we have matching shorts!!
Me: I totally didn't realize that when I bought these. Twinsies!!
Erika: HAHA yes we're twinsies :) 

 Ashleigh: I love your biker vest. It's so cool!
Me: Aww thanks Ashleigh. 

Me: So, E, what happened to your phone?
Erika: I still don't know, but I got gloves and a plastic bag to carry the glove that I found on my bed to the police station. Hopefully they'll be able to give me some news.
Me: I have an old phone that you can use until you get yours back. This way your readers will know what's going on. Some are concerned, which I can tell from the comments.
Erika: Oh you don't have to do that Sabrina.
Me: I know, but you're my friend and I want to.
Erika: Aww thank you. Now I can keep you posted :)
Me: Yup :) I gotta head to the glade before it gets late. See you two later!!
Erika and Ashleigh: Bye Sabrina.

 Here I am at the Sylvan Glade. I love this place. It's like my private hiding place from the world.

 Let's see what I will catch today.
  
3 Betta fish,3 tilapia's, 3 treefish, 2 rainbow fish, and 1 sturgeon. 
Total amount earned: $1,244

Thanks to the big catches, I am able to quit my job as a writer before I even start. This way I can fulfill my dream of being a painter. None of this was planned. I was trying to earn some extra cash. I earned way more than I anticipated.

 I finally have an easel. Now I can earn a living being a painter and show my parents that I won't be a starving artist.

Now I can use the rest of the money from the fishing to add onto the house for Sam's room.

So despite being tired, I went ahead and did some remodeling. It was hard since it's dark, but it's worth it for Sam.

 
 New layout. Right by the counters is the bathroom. To the left of that is going to be Sam's room.

 
This is Sam's room...or will be. I know it's small, but it has everything she needs.

Tomorrow I'll let her know that my house is finished enough that she has a room that she can call her own. I just hope she doesn't change her mind. 

Now all I need is my little sister and my family will be complete.

0 comments:

Post a Comment