Thursday, December 10, 2015

Welcome!!

Welcome to Adorkable's Sim Stories. My name is Rebecca, but you can also call me Adorkable.

Here's a bit about me =)

I'm a full-time nursing student who loves sims and digital scrapbooking. Sims isn't the only game that I love. I absolutely love Fallout 4, Skyrim, Dragon Age, Dungeon Siege III and IV, and the Lego game series. I'm a big Star Wars fan, but I also love Star Trek and Lord of the Rings. My favorite shows are iZombie, Pretty Little Liars, The 100, Once Upon A Time, and Doctor Who.

Why Adorkable? I'm a nerd/geek/dork. I know there's differences between the three, but not a big enough difference to me for me to separate them plus I relate to all three terms. I'm also adorable in my own unique way. Adorkable means someone who is cute, but socially awkward yet very friendly people. That's me to a T so the name has been a part of me since.

History of the sims? I have been playing sims since it was first released on the PC. I remember playing The Sims for hours and being so excited for sims 2 then sims 3. When I heard Sims 4 was coming out, I swore I was done because I felt like they were just milking us for money because they knew people would buy into it. All of my fears and preconceptions were gone when I saw the trailer. I went from absolutely refusing to buy it to having to have it immediately. I do miss toddlers, seasons, pets, and the color wheel from the sims 3. Why not just play sims 3? The game play in 4 is so much better plus I absolutely love the EPs, GPs, and SPs we have especially the newest expansion pack Get Together. I have hope that over time, EA and Maxis will continue to amaze us and *maybe* give what some of us want from sims 3. Toddlers and pets was in 2 and 3 so they could include it in 4. It's possible that maybe they're not sure how to code it properly so it works; however, I have faith that they will be able to do it after how realistic and more life like Get Together is.

So there's my bio and my opinions on Sims 4 Get Together, well briefly. Feel free to comment with questions or just to say hi. I don't bite, I promise =) I leave that up to my 6 month old kitten haha though she just loves attention =)

 photo Siggie2.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment