Saturday, December 12, 2015

Lovers Triangle: Chapter 2

 
 It has been two weeks since we moved into our wonderful home, but it's only wonderful from the outside. Once you step inside, it doesn't feel like that anymore. Lately, there has been so much fighting between Sam and me, and I'm not sure if this marriage will last.

He went from always wanting to go on dates and hang out around town to always staying home. I'm starting to notice little things such as he doesn't look at me the same way anymore. There were times when I'd catch him staring at me from across the room and he would kiss me in the middle of a sentence. Things aren't that way anymore. He's distant, cold, and uninterested in everything I say and do. I wish he'd just look at me like he used to...just once. 

Me: Sam, can we talk?
Samuel: I guess. What about?
Me: You haven't seemed like yourself lately. Is everything okay?
Samuel: Yes I'm fine. 
Me: You seem different.
Samuel: I'm the same guy you've known for 20 years.
Me: Maybe it's just in my head. Sorry love.
Samuel: It's okay.
Me: Maybe we could go to a movie this weekend. What do you think?
Samuel: No. I'm going to hang out with Brett at the gym.
  Me: Well there's something I need to tell you.
Samuel: What?
Me: I'm pregnant.
Samuel: Oh...well, congrats. Is it mine?
Me: Of course it's yours. Who else would it be?
Samuel: I've seen how you look at Brett and I know you like him. I also saw you coming out of his room one night.
 Me: That is not true!! I have never been interested in anyone except you. I have been faithful to you ever since I fell in-love with you.

Samuel: Don't lie to me. You can sleep on the couch tonight.
Me: How dare you!! 
Samuel: I'm done talking to you. Go away.

 
We sleep in the same room and Brett's room is on the other end of the house plus his wife is in there with him. His accusations don't make sense unless he's the one who's cheating. Maybe sleeping on the couch will be a good thing because I can see if anything happens.
Samuel: Karli, want to sneak off to the park?
Karli: aww Sam, of course I do.
Samuel: Okay, but we need to make sure we're very quiet. These floors creek.
Karli: Yes. How has Elizabeth or Brett not caught on yet?
Samuel: Well I think Elizabeth...

Me: What is going on you two?
Samuel: We're just talking.
Me: In the middle of the night?
Karli: Yes. I got hungry and Sam said he was thirsty, which I didn't know until I left my room
Me: The only person who calls Samuel Sam is me, his wife.
Karli: Brett calls him that.
Me: No he doesn't and I've known him for 20 years. He has never once called Samuel by his nickname.
Samuel: Elizabeth. There's nothing going on here. Please just go back to bed.
Me: I just saw you two kissing!! Stop lying to me.
Samuel: Alright fine. I've been secretly dating Karli.
Me: How long has this been going on?
Karli: 6 months Liz.
Me: You have been sneaking around my back and you accused me of cheating Samuel.
Samuel: You just called me Samuel. You always call me Sam.
Me: Don't get sentimental on me now. You made me think it was all in my head. I knew something was different with you. You let me think I was crazy.
Samuel: It wasn't hard for me to convince you that. You've always been suspicious of me around other women.
Me: Now you see why!! Just wait until Brett hears about this.
Karli: Please don't tell him. It will break his heart.
Me: Just like Sam broke mine by hooking up with you? You deserve it, homewrecker.
 
Me: Brett, there's something you need to know.
Brett: What is it?
Me: Karli and my husband Sam have been sneaking around our backs for the past 6 months.
Brett: Are you sure?
Me: I had the suspicions for a few weeks, but it was confirmed last night when I saw them kissing.
Brett: What time was this?
Me: 12:43 am.
Brett: How did you catch them?
Me: Sam accused me of sleeping with you then told me to sleep on the couch.
Brett: Now that's a crazy idea.
Me: I know because you've always been like a brother to me and Sam knows that.
 Brett: Exactly. So you were sleeping on the couch and then what happened?
Me: I heard people talking so I got up and I saw them kissing.
Brett: That sneaky little b!tch!
Me: All I've done is cry all night.
Brett: Well what if we taught them a lesson?
Me: What kind of lesson?
Brett: Show them how it feels.
Me: You mean, you want to kiss me?
Brett: Only if you're okay with it.
Me: Okay. Who knows, I may end up liking it.
Me: Wow. That was an amazing kiss!
 Brett: Well you weren't so bad yourself.
Me: Awww thank you Brett.
 
 
Karli: What is going on here!! How dare you kiss my husband

 
Me: How dare you get mad at us for doing what you did!!
Karli: You're no better than us.
Brett: We kissed. I'm sure you did a lot worse with Samuel.
Me: Told you Brett didn't call Sam by his nickname.

 Karli: You're right, Liz and Brett. I'm sorry.
Brett: We just wanted you to know how we felt.
Karli: I knew it was wrong, but he's irresistible.
Brett: We've been married for 10 years and you never once said I was like that. We have a son together.
Karli: I know and I'm sorry for hurting you.
Brett: Just don't Kar. It hurts too much.
Karli: Fine then how about this. I'm divorcing you!
 Brett: So you cheat on me for 6 months and all I did was kiss Liz, and you want to divorce me!? Are you kidding me?
Karli: No I'm not. I'm beating you to the punch. It's over Brett. I'm in-love with Sam.
Me: You think he'll change for you? If he can cheat on me then he'll cheat on you.
Karli: I don't believe that. I think he cheated on you because he fell out of love with you.
Me: You did not just go there. Get away from me!

 
Samuel: Why would you say that to her?
Karli: It's how I feel.

Me: Samuel, may I talk to you?
Samuel: Sure. Give us a moment Karli?
Me: No need Karli. You can be here for this.
Samuel: Well okay. What is it Elizabeth?
Me: I want a divorce first thing in the morning. You and your homewrecker can be happy. Don't say I told you so Karli when he treats you the same way he treated me. 20 years of marriage down the drain. Goodbye both of you.
Samuel: What about our son, Andrew? He'll be a child soon.
Me: I'm fighting for full custody after his birthday.
Samuel: You won't get it.
Me: Oh really? I'm sure an unstable marriage because my husband was sleeping around with a whore will be plenty of evidence for my case. 
Samuel: You don't even have a job.
Me: Neither do you, which is probably why you had so much time on your hands to hook up with Karli here. Don't worry, I plan on getting a job soon so I can support Andrew on my own.

 The next morning, our divorced was finalized; however, since I cannot afford to move out on my own then we have to have shared custody. I will get whatever job I can so Andrew and I can live our lives together in a stable, drama free home. He shouldn't live in an environment like this. He's my miracle baby and I will do everything I can to give him the best life possible. I love you Andrew, you're my baby boy even though you won't be an actual baby much longer.

Contribution by: Laura P.


 photo Siggie2.png

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, I loved it. Please make more soon, I cant wait to see what you have coming next. :D

    ReplyDelete