Sunday, December 13, 2015

I Thank...

Laura: You're my muse. You give me input whether I ask or not, but that's okay because it is very  much appreciated. You helped me during writer's block and trying to figure out what picture to take. You read my stories as I do them and you give me great insight.

David: For reading every story and encouraging me along the way.

Readers: You all are very important for my story. If it weren't for you then there wouldn't be one. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Even if there was something negative to say, which there hasn't been, then I'd turn that negativity into something positive by taking into consideration what was said. I always look forward to what my readers say even it's just a "great job." I also love hearing about how someone despise a character because it shows that my story is evoking emotion, which is exactly the purpose behind the story. To hate or love a character is part of art like a painting or music. So thank you for reading my stories and waiting patiently while I get the next chapter out. I hope to keep writing this story for awhile.

 photo Siggie2.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment