Saturday, May 27, 2017

Josephine's Struggles: Intro

Chapter 1: Introduction

Sul-Sul!! My name is Josephine Anderson, but my friends call me quite a few different nicknames such as Joey, Jo, and Lil J. 

My parents, siblings, and I seemed like the perfect family and we were...to outsiders. All was not perfect inside of the Anderson household. My older sister, Carlie, is picture perfect and is now one of the top attorneys in San Myshuno. My parents were so focused on making sure that I was just like Carlie that they started to neglect Jackson, my younger brother, since he was a baby. One day I came home from school and Department of Children and Families was there due to reports they received. Apparently someone said that I was malnourished so they followed up on an investigation and found that Jack was also malnourished. They gave my parents 48 hours to improve the situation or DCF would take my brother and I into foster care. I have heard horror stories about foster care and I could not let either of us be taken away. Even though our home life was not as wonderful as some would think, anywhere would be better than here. In the middle of the night, I packed up what little belongings I could and ran away with Jack. This way no one could take us away or force us to live a life of misery.
 
 My dad Erick, my older sister Carlie, and my mom Sophie.

Me and my younger brother Jackson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment