Monday, May 29, 2017

Josephine's Struggles: Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Just Another Day

The sun rose and Jackson was still asleep so I stayed near the house to look for frogs and dig up rocks. I already made $165 and with the money left over from yesterday, I was able to buy a shower and some blocks for Jackson. 
I know Jax well enough that he needs to use the potty in the morning, but he decided to be disobedient and not listen to me. I'm going to count to 5 then try again.

Only he would throw a temper tantrum because I am busy taking care of the plants instead of playing with him.

While Jackson played with his blocks, I made us some grilled fruit.

After eating his lunch, Jackson decided that he needed a nap. I am ever so grateful so I can have a few moments of peace and quiet.

When I came back from fishing, Jackson had woken up from a nightmare. In the few words that he knows, he said he was scared that he was going to be taken away. I assured him that I will not let that happen so now he's ready to go potty and back to bed. Actually, I could use a nap myself.

Our naps turned into actually going to bed as I slept through the night. Today was exhausting, but at least I earned $328 and that is definitely a record for me so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment