Monday, May 29, 2017

Josephine's Struggles: Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Surviving Together

We woke up hungry so we went to the park where I grilled some sausage and peppers for us. I spent $48 to make this dish, but at least we have something to eat. On the plus side, I found two rocks to dig up so hopefully that will help the cost of the food.
I sold a capsule and a rare gemstone, which earned me $100 then I had to buy Jackson a potty so I can potty train him and that was $75.

I had no idea it would be this difficult to be on my own, but I am determined to make it. This is not just about me because my baby brother is my whole world so this is more about him than anyone. I want him to be proud of me and I want to be a better "parent" to him than our own parents were. I believe that he will thrive being raised by me...I just can't let him down.

I told Jackson to try to use his potty again, and he told me no. Can you believe it? I don't think I was that defiant at his age, but maybe I was. This is where I have to put my foot down and make sure he knows that I am in charge.


My sweet little Jackson was sad because he had an accident while using his potty. I reassured him that it's okay because even adults make mistakes. 

I figured a little play time would cheer him up and boy was I right. He is such a happy baby boy and I am so thankful to be part of him growing up.


Since we have some down time, I thought I'd work on his communication skills and teach him to talk. This might take awhile lol.

For dinner, I made us some hot dogs as it was cheaper to make.

It has been a long day. I earned $149 today, which is very good. Tomorrow I plan on having someone give me an estimate on what it will cost to build a house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment